Bring 'em back

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

Bring 'em back

Post by Duke » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:00 pm

Remember this old thread Al?

I have two tiny nuggets of gold for you here. 8)

The first one is a new member of my clan. We welcome Mullog to The Kaomarian Guard. (Yes TK, it is Gollum backwards. You dont need to work at NASA to figure that out).

Doesnt seem that odd? Well take a look at some REALLY old groups and you will find him :wink:

Next one is a jackpot. Hold on to your pants here Al.

After about 7 full days of research (well not FULL days, but still) and over 100 mails sent (that one was litterarly) and several Scotts made upset I have managed to locate the actual GM Scott from the good old days!!!

I have sent soooo many mails so I dont really know which one that was him but I have told him to post under this thread so maybe he can back me up there. I think I found him at some sort of underground German roleplaying page but I am not sure.

Al said he thought he was a US soldier stationed in Turkey so one of the things I tried was to get the US Navy to give me the mailadresses of all the Scott Lindewalds they had. Do you think they gave them to me? :roll: I am probably on some NSA list at the moment due to that but it was all worth it.

I hope he post here and I cross my fingers that he returns to WOK.

Phew! I am beat by all this excitement in one day. I'm going to bed and in the morning I am checking in at the WOKaholics clinic down in Austria.
First one here, last one to leave.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:38 pm

:shock:

You see me in full disbelief.... SCOTT ?? Mate, if you manage to post in here and join us again, then Ill break the world record in high-jumping ! (because of joy) :P

Now if you, Dukieboy, get back Piebald and Dyana, you I will officially declare you 'WOK hero' !! :wink:

Goood job !! The WOK clinic (aka my home) is always open to you.... :wink:

ThinKing

Re: Bring 'em back

Post by ThinKing » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:13 am

Duke wrote:Remember this old thread Al?

I have two tiny nuggets of gold for you here. 8)

The first one is a new member of my clan. We welcome Mullog to The Kaomarian Guard. (Yes TK, it is Gollum backwards. You dont need to work at NASA to figure that out).

Doesnt seem that odd? Well take a look at some REALLY old groups and you will find him :wink:

I remember Mullog. I dont think he played very much though. It certainly was LONG ago...! And come on, as if I'd work for NASA! Do you know what that first A stands for?? *shudder* :lol:

And GM Scott??! Wow!! I dont know what to say. I hope General Havoc is still deep inside him somewhere... :)

TK

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:33 am

That would mean at last we have someone (except me lol) that was here BEFORE TK joined... :P

At least as a GM. I think TK was the first Player EVER to mail me, no ? Even before that Sahil guy.

Aaahhh. memories.... :roll:

Lord Fredo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lord Fredo » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:20 am

Wow! He actually did it! He brought back General Havoc.... :shock:
Cool, welcome back Scott. :cowboy:

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:43 am

:P :P :P :P :P
Welcome 'home' Scott !! We are glad you found your way back in here, and I must add, great job by the Dukieboy to be able to contact you. Very cool. 8)

I remember you as an avid and respected Player, as well as a flawless GM. You might be surprised on how the level of gaming has risen since you left, WOK its quite a competition these days.... :o

Ramstein.... does this mean you speak as good german then you spoke turkish ?? :)

trewqh

Re: It would seem that I have been found....

Post by trewqh » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:16 am

Welcome back, Scott! :thumbsup: :2thumbs:
(you might not remember me, during the times you were around I used RevAmp. as my nick).

Good work, Duke! We needed a replacement now that Nick is gone. :P But it's a bit sad that they couldn't meet after such a long time.

Anyway, as soon as I see a Speed game open I will surly join it! :D

All the best everyone,
trewqh
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Duke

Post by Duke » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:21 pm

Well, I have to tell you that it wasnt easy. I have been pursuing Piebald off and on for over three months but I will not give up.

When I get back to work I will dig up that roleplaying website I found you on Scott.

Some Scotts I've mailed have gotten quite pissed off. Dont ask me why. I've just spent 20 minutes sending out apologizes to some of them.

/Sherlock Duke
First one here, last one to leave.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:59 pm

Heh, wow. UD sent me a mail- welcome back Scott! It surely has been a while- I remember that your games I played in were certainly some of my favorites, it's hard to find a consistent GM sometimes. :) I remember back to the days of King Calador even, guess that means I've been around way too long. :cool:

Of course I'm not fully here myself now, but I can at least keep up on major happeneings and the like myself. I hope this heralds the return of GM Scott for a while, all these WOK addicts need to get their fix somehow while I am away!
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:34 pm

Actually with you being away we get our fix already.... :P